Guided Walk in the Park
No registration required.
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Monday, 21 September 2020
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks, Kings Park Festival, Walks and Talks
Wander among WA's unique native flora in Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Discover the glorious diversity of the plants to be found from the coast to the desert, from the rugged north to the southern forests.
Free guided walks in Kings Park are led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides, departing daily from Fraser Avenue, outside Aspects of Kings Park.
Walks are conducted every day throughout the year, except Christmas Day. Additional walks are available during the annual Kings Park Festival in September.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 1.5 hours duration.
- Walking grade is easy to moderate; not suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
- Social distancing will be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.