Join Zippy Dragonfly and his bushland friends on a fun, early learning adventure at Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Each week, during the 45-minute session, children make new discoveries about our amazing natural environment. They will get hands-on with nature-based activities and meet loveable characters such as Kulbardi Magpie and Yorna Bobtail.
This eight-week program includes gentle messages about our environment, culture and conservation and incorporates pre-school skills identified in the Early Years Learning Framework.
New stories and nature-based activities are introduced each term, to reflect the changing seasons and keep children engaged throughout the year.
Your little one will receive a ‘Zippy Zoomer’ participation certificate at the end of the term to recognise their learning achievement.
'Absolutely loved this nature play group! Especially one that involves Nyoongar culture. Can't thank you guys enough for this term!' - Parent, Zippy's Kings Park Adventures
Program dates 2019:
- Wednesdays, 8 May to 26 June - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
- Fridays, 10 May to 28 June - 9.30 am, 10.30 am or 11.30 am
- Wednesdays, 7 August to 25 September - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
- Fridays, 9 August to 27 September - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
- Wednesdays, 16 October to 4 December - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
- Fridays, 18 October to 6 December - 9.30 am or 10.30 am
Cost: $80 for eight week program.
Duration: session includes 45 minute guided program plus free nature-based play in Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Special bookings available for Kindergarten groups. Please contact our Education Bookings Office for more information.