Join Zippy Dragonfly and his bushland friends on a fun, early learning adventure at Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Each week, a new story will be told, using puppets, drama, craft, music and dance to bring the story alive, with gentle messages about our environment and conservation. Children will meet loveable characters like Zippy Dragonfly, Harley Motorbike Frog; Warbles Magpie and Yorna Bobtail.
New stories and activities are introduced each term to reflect the changing seasons and keep the wonder of weekly sessions alive. Stories include Nyinny Kulbardi – little magpie; the Adorable Florables, Zippy Dragonfly; Music in the Trees and Moorditch Boya – a story about the local Aboriginal names for plants and wildlife.
- 9.30am, Wednesdays, 10 October to 28 November 2018 – Limited places
- 10.30am, Wednesdays, 10 October to 28 November 2018 – Fully booked
- 9.30am, Fridays, 12 October to 30 November 2018 – Fully booked
- 10.30am, Fridays, 12 October to 30 November 2018 – Fully booked
- 11.30am, Fridays, 12 October to 30 November 2018 – Limited places
Cost: $80 for eight week program.
Duration: session includes 45 minute guided program plus free nature-based play in Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Special bookings available for Kindergarten groups.