Join Zippy Dragonfly and his bushland friends on a fun, early learning adventure at Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Each week, a new story will be told, using puppets, drama, craft, music and dance to bring the story alive, with gentle messages about our environment and conservation. Children will meet loveable characters like Zippy Dragonfly, Harley Motorbike Frog; Warbles Magpie and Yorna Bobtail.
Weekly stories include Nyinny Kulbardi – little magpie; the Adorable Florables, Zippy Dragonfly; Music in the Trees and Moorditch Boya – a story about the local Aboriginal names for plants and wildlife.
- 9.30 am or 10.30 am, Wednesdays 9 May to 27 June 2018 (fully booked)
- 9.30 am or 10.30 am, Fridays 11 May to 29 June 2018 (fully booked)
- 10.30 am, Wednesdays, 25 July to 12 September 2018
- 10.30 am, Fridays, 27 July to 14 September 2018
- 9.30 am or 10.30 am, Wednesdays, 17 October to 5 December 2018
- 9.30 am or 10.30 am, Fridays, 19 October to 7 December 2018
Cost: $80 for eight week program.
Duration: session includes 45 minute guided program plus free nature-based play in Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park.
Special bookings available for Kindergarten groups.