Road and carpark closures will occur in Kings Park and Botanic Garden from December 2018 until May 2019 due to concert events.
Outstanding national and international acts are lined up to perform during the 2018-19 summer events season at the Pioneer Women's Memorial:
- Ministry of Sound, joined by the WA Symphony Orchestra will perform on Saturday 15 December, 2018
- So Pop, featuring Aqua and Vengaboys on Wednesday 30 January, 2019
- John Butler Trio and Missy Higgins on Friday 1 February and Saturday 2 February, 2019
- RnB Vine Days featuring Nelly, Craig David and All Saints on Wednesday 13 February, 2019
- Bryan Ferry: World Tour 2019 on Thursday 21 February, 2019
- Rodriguez feat. Sarah Blasko on Friday 1 March, 2019
- Bryan Adams on Wednesday 27 March, 2019
- Matt Corby on Saturday 27 April, 2019.
Further details are available via the events calendar.
Road closures and traffic
Forrest Drive will be closed to pedestrians, vehicles and cyclists from approximately 2.30 pm onwards on the concert days. People travelling to the Crawley end of Kings Park are advised to use Lovekin or May Drives during this time.
To avoid traffic congestion on Fraser Avenue, please note alternative entry and exit routes to the concert site and to parking areas on Lovekin and May Drives is available via Poole Avenue, Crawley and Saw Avenue, Subiaco.
Patrons are encouraged to refer to the Main Roads website for information regarding closures in surrounding suburbs.
Carpark closures and parking
A drop-off zone is available at the venue entrance. ACROD Parking is located on Forrest Drive near the DNA Tower.
The Botanic Garden Carpark will be closed until late May 2019.
Forrest Carpark, Eucalyptus Carpark and the DNA Tower Carpark will be closed on all concert dates from 8.00 am until approximately midnight.
Wadjuk Carpark will be managed by traffic attendants from approximately 2.00 pm onwards.
Parking along Lovekin and May Drives is available as an alternative option for concert patrons and general visitors.
The Perth Explorer Bus cannot pick up passengers from Roe Gardens, Forrest Drive on concert dates once it is closed. Passengers can board from Wadjuk Carpark, Fraser Avenue.
Leave adequate time to get to the concert site as you may need to park and walk.
Please be courteous to other visitors and follow directions from signage and staff.
Penalties apply for illegal parking.