Offering incomparable views of Perth City, the Swan River and unique urban bushland settings, Kings Park and Botanic Garden is an ideal setting for your film or photographic shoot.
Help us preserve our beautiful parklands and respect our terms and conditions and regulations throughout your visit. In particular, please note that:
- Part 5: Section 28 of the Botanic Gardens and Parks Regulations 1999 states; A person must not, without permission, take still or motion pictures on the designated land by photographic or electronic means for: a) The purpose of public display, broadcast or transmission; or b) Use in the promotion or sale of goods or services.'
- Our bushland is sensitive, please remain on pathways and grassed areas at all times.
- Students (school, TAFE or University) must make a booking for all shoots but are not required to pay a fee.
- Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority must be acknowledged in all credits.
- Proof of your approved booking (including written confirmation and receipt) is required throughout your visit.
- If you are contracting a photographer, it is the booking organiser's responsibility to ensure they are aware of the terms and conditions and regulations.
Commercial film and photography
To make an application for a commercial shoot, please download the following application pack and submit a completed form to the Bookings Officer.
Wedding film and photography
All wedding bookings in Kings Park and Botanic Garden include permission for wedding photography (free of charge).
If you are not having your wedding ceremony in Kings Park and wish to have photos in the park, please download the following application pack and submit a completed form to the Bookings Officer.