- Summer/Autumn events program, featuring outdoor concerts, cinema and theatre, between late October to March/April
- Viewing for the Australia Day Skyshow and celebrations in January
- April ANZAC Day Dawn Service
- Annual Kings Park Festival during September
- Remembrance Day service in November
- School programs and events throughout the year
- Regular science seminars for students and professionals
- Quarterly native plant sales
- Monthly 'Dig it with Coffee' gardening sessions
- Regular tours and guided walks.
Details on these major events can be found via the left-hand sub-menus or in the Events Calendar.
Please refer to the Bookings section for information regarding holding an event in Kings Park, the Botanic Garden or Bold Park.