Make a School Booking
Bookings are a must for all excursions to Kings Park. Whether you are here for a picnic, a play or an education program, please let us know you are coming. This will ensure your safety and enjoyment. We recommend making your booking at least one month in advance, due to the popularity of our programs.
Contact the Education Bookings Officer to receive the appropriate booking application pack.
You will receive an email confirming the details of your excursion once a booking is made. Please check this carefully to ensure all details are correct. Your booking is not officially confirmed until you have received your formal confirmation email. Contact us immediately if you do not receive this email.
Teacher resource packs and a map for self-guided programs will be sent to you with with your confirmation.
Fees and charges
Fees are set according to the number of students booked to attend each program.
- < 20 students
- 21 - 25 students
- 26 - 30 students
- > 31 students
- Contact the Education Bookings Officer
- All prices include GST
- Minimum booking fee is $120.00 (*Bushland Stories is $5.00 per student, minimum cost of $50.00 per session.)
- Fees must be paid in advance or on the day of your visit
- Accompanying teachers/adults are free
- All self-guided programs are free, however bookings are essential.
Before your excursion
- Check your booking confirmation email carefully to ensure all details are correct.
- Teachers visiting Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park for the first time, must attend a free excursion induction session prior to the excursion date.
- Plan your school visit carefullly to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Last Updated: 12 December 2013