RAC Neuron Mobility e-Scooter Safety Engagement Workshop
Come down to Kings Park to discover how to ride an e-scooter safely. During this free session with an industry expert, the following topics will be covered:
- How to get started as a first-time rider
- How to use Neuron’s e-scooter safety features
- How to perform a pre-ride safety inspection
- Basic e-scooter riding skills, including WA Rules and Regulations
- Advanced manoeuvres
- Courteous riding and parking in Western Australia
You may bring your own e-scooter to the session or there will be e-scooters available for those who require them.
Bookings are not required for these workshops. Sessions are free and are 1.5 hours. Session times depend on capacity.