Heart of the Park
Fridays July to October
Cancelled if 37°C or above
Your knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides will lead you through some of the lesser known tracks in the Banksia Woodlands of Kings Park.
View more dates and times
Take in the beauty of one of the biggest inner-city parks in the world and enjoy the unique and diverse flora that WA is famous for. This walk takes place at 10.00 am every Friday from July to October.
Prepare for your walk
- Difficulty - Moderate fitness required
- Distance - approximately 6km
- Duration - approximately 3 hours
- Accessibility - the route is not suitable for prams and mobility aids as some paths are sand tracks
- What to bring - comfortable closed in shoes, sunscreen, water, hat and raincoat (weather dependent)
- Weather conditions - This walk will go ahead if it is raining but in the event of severe weather it may be cancelled. Check the notices section for cancellation information
Bookings and cancellations: To give walkers the best experience, numbers are limited and bookings are required. If you are unable to attend, please get in contact with the Kings Park Guides prior to the day of the walk.
All guided walks are free.