The Botanic Terraces and Pavilion form a unique, contemporary venue which sits high on the scarp, overlooking the city and Swan river through a majestic tree frontage.
Read more about Botanic Terraces ...
This spacious, multi-level venue has access available from three separate entrances. The stone steps provide a grand entrance and double as a static seating option.
- Suited to
- Community groups, weddings, film and photography, social and family functions, corporate functions
- 100 people
- Wadjuk and Forrest carparks
- Set down zone at Forrest carpark, ideal for groups with limited mobility
Limousines are unable to access the Forrest carpark
- Public transport bus stop on Wadjuk Way
- Short walk to Acacia toilets in the Fraser Avenue precinct
- Seating available on stone steps
- Approximately 200 m to Fraser Avenue precinct
- Not available
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Botanic Gardens Map
Fees and charges are detailed in the Wedding application form, available to download below or from Kings Park Administration. Please complete the application form and refer to Make a Booking section for further information.
- Western Australian Botanic Garden